You have the date, the ceremony site and the venue. You have carefully chosen your team of event professionals. You are pretty confident that you have all the pieces to the puzzle – but you would really like some help putting it all together.
- You are pretty confident that you know what you want and what you certainly do not want for the big day. Paint a picture for me…I want to fully understand your style and expectations.
- Tell me about the players on your event professional Who is your florist, entertainment, limo service, photographer, etc. I would be delighted to meet with any of them or accompany you to any appointments that you choose.
- Let’s talk details. Is there anything that you are unsure of? Still having trouble finding the perfect photo-booth vendor? This is where we make sure that you definitely are not missing any pieces to the puzzle. And if you did happen to overlook something, I am here to help!
- One of the most important ways to make your guests feel at home is to be sure they have outstanding accommodations with a stress-free and worry-free reservation process. I can handle your group blocks and handle any headaches that come along! I will also check your final rooming lists to be sure everyone is accounted for!
- You can count on me to be there every step of the way. This might sound crazy, but feel free to e-mail, text and call me as many times as you would like. I promise to always respond promptly, though I do sleep a few hours during the night!
- Now that the date has almost arrived, we will need to create a detailed timeline for the big day. From hair and make-up to the ceremony to the bouquet toss, we will be ready for action! We will also create a layout for the reception site to distribute to each member of your event professional team, as well as your venue.
- I will personally follow-up with each member of your event professional team 1-2 weeks before the event.
- We are almost there. Let me assist with your rehearsal. I will make sure everyone knows exactly where to go and what to do. Besides, I would love to meet your bridesmaids, groomsmen and families! I can even help you set-up, put your favors out, set your tables and anything else you might need!
- It’s the big day and I am confident that we are ready to go! Today you can count on me to assist with the set-up of your ceremony and reception, on-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony as well as during the reception. If necessary, I have a highly qualified team of event managers that can assist me that day.
Investment Starting at $2500