Photo Credit: Photography by Seneca Event Venue: Fiddle Lake Farm
So you’re getting married? Congratulations…that’s awesome! Don’t have a clue where to start? No problem! I will be there with you every step of the way from beginning to end.
- We will start by determining your style and expectations for your dream wedding. I want to know all about those little daydreams that you have on a daily basis. Tell me about your colors, your theme, your signature drink, your first dance and more!
- The next step is to create a budget. Let’s determine how much money you want to spend overall and then create a breakdown for each element that will go into your special day.
- Now for one of the most important parts…Let’s select a site for the ceremony & reception so we can set a date!!! If you prefer, I can even help you select locations for your rehearsal dinner and newlywed breakfast.
- You need a wedding team. I will suggest some key players that fit your style, expectations and budget. Together, we will create your personalized team of event professionals, including your florist, entertainment, limo service, photographer, etc.
- Don’t worry! I’m not going to send you out unprepared! I would be happy to accompany you to any appointments with your event professionals, including visiting the ceremony and reception sites.
- Unless you have a few dozen extra bedrooms at your house, you will need somewhere for your out-of-town guests to stay. You may also want to consider lodging for some of your guests who may not want to drive home after the reception. Let me contact some local hotels and negotiate a block of rooms at a great group rate for you. I will also arrange shuttle service if you would like.
- Let’s talk details. Menu, favors, music, etc. We will cover all the bases from creating a mouthwatering menu that is sure to impress your guests to crafting the perfect music mix that will be sure to keep the party going all night long!
- When I said every step of the way, I meant it! You can e-mail, text and call me as many times as you would like. I promise to always respond promptly, though I do sleep a few hours during the night!
- Now that the date has almost arrived, we will need to create a detailed timeline for the big day. From hair and make-up to the ceremony to the bouquet toss, we will be ready for action! We will also create a layout for the reception site to distribute to each member of your event professional team, as well as your venue.
- I will personally follow-up with each member of your event professional team 1-2 weeks before the event.
- We are almost there. Let me assist with your rehearsal. I will make sure everyone knows exactly where to go and what to do. Besides, I would love to meet your bridesmaids, groomsmen and families!
- It’s the big day! We couldn’t be more ready, but I will still be there, just in case! I promise to dot all of the i’s and cross all of the t’s. My duties will include assisting with the setup of your ceremony and reception, on-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony as well as during the reception. If necessary, I have a highly qualified team of event managers that can assist me on the day of the wedding.
Investment Starting at $3750