You have done your homework and are way ahead of the game. You have it all figured out but you just don’t want to DO it all. You want to enjoy your day – and you deserve nothing less! This is where I jump in as your “Day-Of Coordinator” – i.e. your Wedding Doctor.
- We will meet twice to review your plans – once 6 months prior to the wedding (or immediately after booking) and again two weeks before the wedding. I need to understand your vision and expectations. Tell me about your timeline and logistical plans for the ceremony & reception.
- I always have a master plan! You and I will work together to organize all of those little (but oh so important) details and create a “master plan” for everyone to follow on the day of your wedding.
- Introduce me to your wedding team! I will personally touch base with each of your vendors to finalize all details and ensure that things run smoothly on the big day.
- I would love to assist with your rehearsal and ensure that everyone knows exactly where to go and what to do. Besides, I would love to meet your bridesmaids, groomsmen and families so they know who to find tomorrow, should they need anything at all!
- The day has finally arrived! Today you can count on me to assist with the set-up of your ceremony and reception, on-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony as well as during the reception. If necessary, I have a highly qualified team of event managers that can assist me that day.
Investment starting at $1250